JA Inspire Virtual experience, led by Junior Achievement of Greater South Carolina
At the center of our work is a powerful event that will be massive, measured in both square feet and impact to include:
- approximately 20,000 Middle School Students from across South Carolina
- More than 75 local career exhibits sorted by career cluster
- Downloadable career information and on-the-job videos
- Virtual backpacks allow students to save what interests them
- Gamification which increases student engagement, including leaderboard and scavenger hunt
Why JA Inspire?
Not all students receive career mentorship at home or have access to all the career options that are available to them. The JA Inspire Virtual experience gives students that opportunity. Students get to learn about careers from caring mentors in time to plan their high school coursework, have a better path to success, and a pathway out of generational poverty. For businesses, this is your chance to build your future workforce through experiential and hands-on learning. You get to ensure that the skills you need in your employees are the skills that are taught to your future hires.
Students are going virtual, so we are too. With the help of an online event platform, JA Inspire will happen entirely online in 2021. Our online platform will allow companies to design their virtual booth, hand out digital flyers, and allow for tons of videos to deliver this same critical information to students.
With the online platform, you'll be able to impact more students than ever! As a sponsor, you will have access to one full-day of approximately 20,000 middle school students from 43 counties in South Carolina.
Sponsors, this is your time to shine! Students can get a first-hand look at a day inside the life of your company. With our virtual event platform, you can provide students and potential candidates the best your business has to offer:
- Detailed descriptions of your business
- Marketing videos, infographics, flyers, handouts, photos, etc. - all virtual, no hassle! These items will stay with the student in their event backpack.
- Career options and pathways, education requirements, and more!
Here, you can inspire the future of your business.
The workforce is changing. You need employees that are adaptable and prepared to take your company to the next level. Join numerous other businesses from South Carolina that are preparing for the future. Click the buttons below to learn more about sponsorship opportunities!