JA Personal Finance Class Information
JA Financial Literacy Course
Fulfilling South Carolina Legisltative Mandate Requirements
JA Financial Literacy is a one-semester teacher-led course that fulfills South Carolina Legislative Mandate- Financial Literacy Half-Unit Course requirements and is 100% aligned with the new standards.
Junior Achievement (JA) has been a national leader in youth financial literacy education for over 100 years, and we are excited to share this tailored course that equips high school students with foundational personal finance skills and meets South Carolina's Learning Standards.
By incorporating teacher-led materials, virtual simulations, self-guided student sessions and professional business volunteer engagement, South Carolina students will participate in an engaging world of financial awareness to prepare them for post-graduate life.
- Learn the necessary concepts applicable to state and national educational standards.
- Apply these standards-based concepts to the real world.
- Synthesize concepts through cumulative, tangible deliverables (projects).
- Analyze a business situation or principle through the use of a case study.
- Demonstrate the skills necessary for future career pathway success.
For more information or to request this program for your district or school, contact: Bette Bronson email@example.com 803.323.7473