JA FINANCE PARK® MOBILE
JA Finance Park® combines in-class learning with a visit to an immersive, mobile pop-up city simulation. After learning in the classroom, students engage with volunteers and put into practice what they have learned by developing a personal budget. They get hands-on experience identifying career interests, the advantages and disadvantages of using credit and debit cards, and the components of creating a successful budget while navigating hypothetical life scenarios.
From goal setting to saving, budgeting, investing, shopping, and bill paying, students will step into the future and catch a glimpse of what’s possible if they take control of their financial futures. Students will experience:
- A deep dive into financial consequences of life choices and decisions impacting long-term goals
- A “journey into adulting,” where they act as virtual personas based on career and education choices
- A navigation of financial decisions through various life stages, from teen to retirement age
JAGSC is thrilled to partner with you in bringing this life-changing financial empowerment learning to your students! Our dedicated Staff will be with you each step of the way, providing:
- Educator Orientation providing an overview of the curriculum, logistics of accessing the online platforms, and a detailed timeline of what to expect
- A Full Curriculum including in-class presentations, student workbooks, and access to an online cache of additional supplements and extensions on a wide range of financial literacy learning
- Field Study Preparation packet of permission slips and simulation visit information
- Mobile Simulation Experience in which your students will interact with volunteers over the course of 4 hours put what they’ve learned into action
- Feedback Survey- we value your expert insight on what went well and what can be improved within the JA Finance Park Mobile program
To sign up, visit the School Sign Up link at the bottom.
What financial life lessons did you wish you had learned as a teenager?
Share your experiences with future generations of South Carolinians by becoming a JA Finance Park Mobile volunteer! Create ripples of economic empowerment by giving just six hours of your time to help guide high school students in your area through our immersive simulation.
JAGSC will provide all of the Training, Technology & Talking Points that you’ll need to set you up for success. Just bring your enthusiasm and personal connection to the importance of saving and budgeting!
To sign up, visit the Sign Up to Volunteer link at the bottom.
JA Finance Park Mobile is made possible through the support of our partners. There are a wide range of ways to be a part of bringing this critical learning to our communities. From One-time Donations, Storefront Sponsorships & Technology Sponsorships.
You and your business can help us to make a difference in the lives of South Carolina’s students by becoming a sponsor today.